We are throwing away the standards of fitness. We are rejecting the standards of beauty. We are redefining what it means to be fit and our journey to get there.
Welcome! KUMA believes that every woman should have a safe, positive, and supportive place to workout and feel strong.
We are reinventing what fitness means for women. It’s not just about losing weight or gaining muscle. Moving our bodies is an incredible way to feel empowered and strong. The focus is not on how you look but on how you feel. Our community of friendly and supportive women creates the best place to make fitness a positive part of your life—for good!
We’re not your typical gym. We are going to be your training partners…for life. Fitness isn’t a yes or no journey. It’s an ongoing commitment to making yourself a priority. Our studio is a small group of women who want to have a better life through fitness, empowerment, and community. We have chosen kickboxing as our primary workout because it’s dynamic, effective, and fun. It’s hard NOT to leave feeling like a bada**.
This is our (wo)manifesto:
- We support every woman
- We promote positivity through words, actions, and beliefs
- We know that every woman is a badass
- We are all here to help you feel empowered to do anything
- We believe fitness has to be redefined and reimagined
- Fitness doesn’t have to suck
- We celebrate new standards of beauty
- Every body type can be the right body type
- Diets are temporary and don’t lead to happiness
- Kickboxing builds confidence