We are throwing away the standards of fitness. Our body-neutral space stays focused on how movement makes you feel and we don’t talk about weight loss, take measurements, or use before and after photos.
Welcome! KUMA believes that every woman should have a safe, positive, and supportive place to workout and feel strong.
We are redefining what fitness means for women and reclaiming the gym from diet-culture. Our body-neutral space stays focused on how movement makes you feel and our coaches deliver classes that leave you feeling powerful and strong. The KUMA community of friendly and supportive women creates a safe and positive space for all women to feel comfortable doing the movements they love.
This is our (wo)manifesto:
- We support every woman
- We promote positivity through words, actions, and beliefs
- We know that every woman is a badass
- We are all here to help you feel empowered to do anything
- We believe fitness has to be redefined and reimagined
- Fitness doesn’t have to suck
- We celebrate new standards of beauty
- Every body type can be the right body type
- We reject diet-culture
- Kickboxing builds killer confidence