Booking your classes
All members are required to book their classes in advance. We uses a simple app KUMA Kickboxing to make this process easy.
Download the app to view the class schedule and book your classes, track your attendance, register for events, and manage your membership.
Your success comes from patience and consistency. Establish good habits and book your classes for each week—and commit to them!
Booking your class guarantees your spot in the class (each class is capped at 15) and it helps our instructors prepare. Class registration opens 2 weeks before.
Here’s how to set up your KUMA account and start booking your classes:
- Check your email to set up your account. The subject will be “Complete your profile set up at KUMA Fit”. This will let you add your details and choose a password.
- Download the KUMA Kickboxing app (Apple or Android) in the app store (the icon is a little blue shoe)
- Use your email and password you setup
If you have any issues, let us know via email.
Class cancellation policy:
If you’re unable to make a class that you’ve book, you are required to cancel. Our cancellation policy is to help you stay committed to your workout and to make sure no one loses the chance to book a class. Fees will be billed to your account at the time of your booked class.
- Cancellation window: For morning classes, you must cancel at least 12 hours prior to the class and for evening classes 4 hours prior. Cancellations after this window will be considered a “late cancel”.
- Cancellation fee for no-shows or late cancels: Our booking system will automatically deduct your class credit if you do not cancel in time
- Life happens: We understand that things happen. Please let us know if any unforeseen circumstances have kept you from attending class.