We offer 4 different class types, workshops, and special events.
Punch, HIIT, and feel strong!
If you haven’t tried kickboxing, it’s an awesome workout.
Punching and kicking helps you lose weight, get fit, de-stress, and feel STRONG. And, we’ve taken it to the next level by mixing up every class and using HIIT methods to maximize your workout in just 45 minutes.
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a method of using short periods of intense anaerobic exercise followed by short recovery periods. This means you’ll get the most out of every workout.
What you might find in a typical class:
- Warm up—to get your body moving and ready for class
- Start up round on the bags to work on the skills you’ll need for class
- Rounds—this is the section of the class where you are working hard in different intervals of training. You’ll be hitting the bags, doing bodyweight exercises, or using light fitness equipment for extra strength training.
- Burn out — We end every class with a super high intense burn out. This can be an individual workout, cooperative challenge, or a team game.
- Cool down—We will end each class with some light stretching and sometimes a little meditative movement like tai chi or focused breathing. This always helps you transition after class.
7pm Combat Fitness
7pm Kickboxing/Tai Chi